FF Madden '10 Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10

5 posters

Go down

OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10 Empty OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 am

lol at the Titans. they are pathetic. Collins sucks, VY sucks, even Chris Johnson sucked today.

Your best player was Javon Ringer, and that's pretty sad. We shredded your 1st team defense, 2nd team defense, and 3rd team defense.

Romo went 18/24 for 192 yards. Your guys' great defensive line didnt even come close to touching him. This was an embarrassment of riches for all Titans fans, and the true Titans came out today. They are frauds, and will be lucky to go 8-8 this season.

Man I wish Tyrants was still here...VY10, how do you feel?

And before all you guys say it, yes I know it was preseason. But honestly these are the Tennessee Titans. Last year was a fluke.

Very Happy < this is me

tongue < or that Laughing
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10 Empty Re: OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10

Post  bleed green 93 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 am

PRESEASON

bleed green 93

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 am

bleed green 93 wrote:PRESEASON

so, I just wanna rub it in to those homer Titans fans who think their team is good.

and even if it was preseason, our 1st team killed their 1st team. it wasn't even a contest.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

DalCowboyzRule wrote:lol at the Titans. they are pathetic. Collins sucks, VY sucks, even Chris Johnson sucked today.

Your best player was Javon Ringer, and that's pretty sad. We shredded your 1st team defense, 2nd team defense, and 3rd team defense.

Romo went 18/24 for 192 yards. Your guys' great defensive line didnt even come close to touching him. This was an embarrassment of riches for all Titans fans, and the true Titans came out today. They are frauds, and will be lucky to go 8-8 this season.

Man I wish Tyrants was still here...VY10, how do you feel?

And before all you guys say it, yes I know it was preseason. But honestly these are the Tennessee Titans. Last year was a fluke.

Very Happy < this is me

tongue < or that Laughing

Yea your a pretty big douch. you wanna hear about epic fails? Talk to your owner about building a stadium with a scoreboard high enuff. This was a preseason game. But you won, so be happy!
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

VYoung10 wrote:Yea your a pretty big douch. you wanna hear about epic fails? Talk to your owner about building a stadium with a scoreboard high enuff. This was a preseason game. But you won, so be happy!

Lol, that's the best you got? Our stadium is fine, if you have to repunt, just repunt no big deal.

I also like all the Titans fans cussing in the Titans forum haha. They finally realized how pathetic their team is.

VY, take off the homer shades, you guys suck. Honestly, the Texans are 5x better than you guys.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 am

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:Yea your a pretty big douch. you wanna hear about epic fails? Talk to your owner about building a stadium with a scoreboard high enuff. This was a preseason game. But you won, so be happy!

Lol, that's the best you got? Our stadium is fine, if you have to repunt, just repunt no big deal.

I also like all the Titans fans cussing in the Titans forum haha. They finally realized how pathetic their team is.

VY, take off the homer shades, you guys suck. Honestly, the Texans are 5x better than you guys.

Your basing this off of one preseason game? Man even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. The Cowboys are nothing, they are junk. If it makes you feel better that you won a preseason game then go enjoy it. Just remember you got crushed by just as much to the Raiders last week. Keep running your mouth about preseason. We'll see who's talking when the real shit rolls around. Until then, I ain't going to waste my time on you.
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:04 am

VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Your basing this off of one preseason game? Man even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. The Cowboys are nothing, they are junk. If it makes you feel better that you won a preseason game then go enjoy it. Just remember you got crushed by just as much to the Raiders last week. Keep running your mouth about preseason. We'll see who's talking when the real shit rolls around. Until then, I ain't going to waste my time on you.

We got crushed by the Raiders? Sure we did. But that was our 2nd and 3rd string getting crushed. Our 1st team was solid.

Tonight, your 1st team sucked. We dominated. But whatever, keep on thinking that you guys are good. I mean you do have Kerry Collins and that future hall of famer, Vince Young. Laughing

I am so jealous just thinking about that. You guys will miss Haynesworth alot more than you think. Our offensive line (one of the weakest in the league btw) massacred your D-Line.

But, here is a little blue star to make you feel good that your 3rd string RB is your best player: Like a Star @ heaven
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 am

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

We got crushed by the Raiders? Sure we did. But that was our 2nd and 3rd string getting crushed. Our 1st team was solid.

Tonight, your 1st team sucked. We dominated. But whatever, keep on thinking that you guys are good. I mean you do have Kerry Collins and that future hall of famer, Vince Young. Laughing

I am so jealous just thinking about that. You guys will miss Haynesworth alot more than you think. Our offensive line (one of the weakest in the league btw) massacred your D-Line.

But, here is a little blue star to make you feel good that your 3rd string RB is your best player: Like a Star @ heaven

yea it sucked so bad that you outscored us by 4. Damn impressive in my book. We also didn't have two of our starting lineman, does that count?
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:09 am

VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

yea it sucked so bad that you outscored us by 4. Damn impressive in my book. We also didn't have two of our starting lineman, does that count?

outscored by 4 only because a) we missed an easy FG and b) we gave you guys 113 yards in penalties. but dont look at the scoreboard, we totally outplayed you guys the whole 1st half. go check out the Titans forum gameday thread, I haven't seen so much cussing since this:

OT Cowboys crush the Titans 30-10 One-yard-short

Oh and you know Mesa_Titan right? (im guessing all you Titans fans stay pretty close) Go check out his beautiful new sig. Ask him how he got it too.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

outscored by 4 only because a) we missed an easy FG and b) we gave you guys 113 yards in penalties. but dont look at the scoreboard, we totally outplayed you guys the whole 1st half. go check out the Titans forum gameday thread, I haven't seen so much cussing since this:

Oh and you know Mesa_Titan right? (im guessing all you Titans fans stay pretty close) Go check out his beautiful new sig. Ask him how he got it too.

Good to know your still living in the past with that picture. But like I said earlier it's preseason. You outplayed us, I'll give you that, but it doesn't prove anything. When Sep. 10 rolls around, and if we get crushed then you can run your mouth, but until then please don't. Funny thing is, I always though Dallas had a good fanbase, guess I was wrong. But I also wouldn't be surprised if your only 16 years old running your mouth.
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:18 am

VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Good to know your still living in the past with that picture. But like I said earlier it's preseason. You outplayed us, I'll give you that, but it doesn't prove anything. When Sep. 10 rolls around, and if we get crushed then you can run your mouth, but until then please don't. Funny thing is, I always though Dallas had a good fanbase, guess I was wrong. But I also wouldn't be surprised if your only 16 years old running your mouth.

Nah I'm not 16. Normally I dont go around talking shit so yeah my bad this time. Just wanted to have a little fun with it, because Titans fans on FF piss me off in general with their homerism.

It was just an exciting day with the new stadium and all.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 am

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Nah I'm not 16. Normally I dont go around talking shit so yeah my bad this time. Just wanted to have a little fun with it, because Titans fans on FF piss me off in general with their homerism.

Thats fine, we probably have the worst fanbase on FF, so I get where your coming from. I am a homer, but all true fans are. But I don't run my mouth like alot of them. One example, just look at what I posted in your GDT. I ain't here or there to stir stuff up, just to chat and have fun. I get pissed but I keep it to myself. But good luck the rest of the year. Very Happy
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 am

VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Thats fine, we probably have the worst fanbase on FF, so I get where your coming from. I am a homer, but all true fans are. But I don't run my mouth like alot of them. One example, just look at what I posted in your GDT. I ain't here or there to stir stuff up, just to chat and have fun. I get pissed but I keep it to myself. But good luck the rest of the year. Very Happy

alright man good luck to you guys too..and maybe I'm blind but I don't see a post from you in our game day thread?

edit, found it:

VYoung10 wrote:Hey cowgirl fans. Just wanted to wish you all good luck tonight, and hopefull no injuries. I will be waiting for that chatzy link, so we can play a good ol' drinking game!

Cowgirls? really? Laughing
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  bigc421 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

Lions went 4-o in the pre season last year
bigc421
bigc421

Back to top Go down

Post  VYoung10 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 am

bigc421 wrote:Lions went 4-o in the pre season last year

I know, it don't mean crap. Yea cowgirls haha.
VYoung10
VYoung10

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

VYoung10 wrote:
bigc421 wrote:Lions went 4-o in the pre season last year

I know, it don't mean crap. Yea cowgirls haha.

Eh, if it really didn't mean crap, teams wouldn't risk their superstars getting injured. I think it does mean something, but mainly only when the starters play.

Don't tell me just because its preseason that Roos doesn't try to block as well or that Chris Johnson goes down easier. The players try and it is what it is. But you still always like to see your team perform.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropaine Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 am

i love the preseason dont you guys i mean its the best of every player you get 100% from everyone and them starters they just put out 125% since they got that Rookie breathing down there neck.Im so impressed this Preseason its unlike any other iv ever seen maybe we can look into the future and tell whats going to happen now 2 games into the preseason and i predict the cowboys will be 17-0 and SB champs and as for the titans well hell they are going to be 17-0 and SB champs i love fans that actually take stock in the preseason you havent seen shit from either team and you wont see anything until the first regular season game kicks off!

Im a NINER fan so its obvious both these teams can. SMD! Twisted Evil
zeropaine
zeropaine

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:16 am

just wanted to bump this. im good at making predictions. Very Happy
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content