FF Madden '10 Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calvin Johnson

+2
DalCowboyzRule
kiwifan94
6 posters

Go down

Calvin Johnson Empty Calvin Johnson

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 am

Okay now I know some of you won't believe this but CJ really is not used a lot in my offense and right now I don't need him. I am looking for a good young fast MLB a young corner and a replacement receiver for CJ. I would take DP but they would have to be apart of the package and not the main attraction. So if you need a number one receiver and have the pieces hit me up and lets work something out.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Calvin Johnson Empty Re: Calvin Johnson

Post  DalCowboyzRule Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 am

I just jizzed in my pants.

Jason Williams = young fast MLB
DeAngelo Smith = young corner
Patrick Crayton = replacement

lets do it baby! Very Happy
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  Patriot12 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Kiwi don't trade him man you just have to learn how to use him more and make him apart of your offense.

Patriot12

Back to top Go down

Post  tml_gogo Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm

I gotta go with with Patriot on this one, don't trade the best young player in the game, especially for a crap package like the one up there ^^
tml_gogo
tml_gogo

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Patriot12 wrote:Kiwi don't trade him man you just have to learn how to use him more and make him apart of your offense.

I may keep him but it depends on the kinds of offers I get if they continue like the one above I will keep him. My offense is just run differently it is set up were I don't focus on one single player but like I said it depends on the offers I receive.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:08 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
Patriot12 wrote:Kiwi don't trade him man you just have to learn how to use him more and make him apart of your offense.

I may keep him but it depends on the kinds of offers I get if they continue like the one above I will keep him. My offense is just run differently it is set up were I don't focus on one single player but like I said it depends on the offers I receive.

god you guys take things so seriously. that was a joke offer lol, notice all the little comments beside the players.
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropaine Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Hows this offer look?

G.Brackett MLB-29-(83) OK speed
R.Wayne WR-27-(94) you know his stats

For

C.Johnson
3rd round pick
zeropaine
zeropaine

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:13 pm

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:

god you guys take things so seriously. that was a joke offer lol, notice all the little comments beside the players.

I knew that. Surprised

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:

I knew that. Surprised

alright, but honestly of you see anything you want from the Cowboys in return, I'm very interested in Calvin. I'm just not willing to break up my team for him...
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 am

I may also be looking for a DT ages 21-25 rating 80 up unless a young rookie that I may like so hit me up. He did have a good game against the vikes but I am still not sure if I want to keep him or not.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  DalCowboyzRule Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:45 am

Brandon Mebane 80 ovr DT of interest as part of a package?
DalCowboyzRule
DalCowboyzRule

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS (Texans) Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am

I have Chris Canty who is 26 and a 84 overall that can be had with other stuff for CJ.
CAS (Texans)
CAS (Texans)

Back to top Go down

Post  Patriot12 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm

CAS (Texans) wrote:I have Chris Canty who is 26 and a 84 overall that can be had with other stuff for CJ.

Canty's a beast dude, I get raped by him when I play the Giants. He blows up almost all of the run plays.

Patriot12

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS (Texans) Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Patriot12 wrote:
CAS (Texans) wrote:I have Chris Canty who is 26 and a 84 overall that can be had with other stuff for CJ.

Canty's a beast dude, I get raped by him when I play the Giants. He blows up almost all of the run plays.
Yeah I am not planning on trading him unless I could get a really good deal fro CJ.
CAS (Texans)
CAS (Texans)

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

I like Canty but it would depend on the other objects of the trade.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down